Audi TT RS Roadster interior
Even the most basic versions of the Audi TT flaunt a cabin beautiful enough to shame those in much more expensive alternatives, and the spruce-ups granted to RS models only improve the atmosphere further.
The uncluttered cabin features liberal applications of polished steel or, for a more sporty feel, you can replace those with carbon fibre trim pieces for £805.
The TT RS's expensive carbon fibre trim and massive sport seats mark it out from the TT hoi polloi
- Choose your perfect car
- Dealers come to you with their best offers
- Compare offers and buy with confidence
- 1. Tell us what you want from a car
- 2. We’ll tell you if it matches
- 3. Only takes 1 minute
The TT RS c0mes with Audi’s 12.3-inch Virtual Cockpit display and MMI navigation as standard, and the two combine to deliver one of the best infotainment systems on the market. The central control knob makes it easy to use on the move and, with the Virtual Cockpit screen set in full-map mode, the directions are easy to follow and also beautifully laid out. Add 10gb-worth of hard drive space for your music and it’s hard to imagine needing much more from an infotainment system. Although… For an extra £625 you can have a 680w Bang & Olufsen stereo with 12 speakers.
Build your own TT RS Roadster on carwow
Save on average £3,257 off RRP
- Customise colour, engine, trim & much more
- Receive offers from local and national dealers
- Compare by price, location, buyer reviews and availability
- Using carwow is 100% free and confidential