How to sell your campervan with carwow
1. Instant valuation
Using the latest market data and previous sales, we’ll tell you what your campervan’s really worth.
2. Sell your campervan hassle-free
While you go about your day we can advertise your campervan to our network of trusted dealers in our online auctions.
3. Easy payment, free collection
Once the auction ends, you can choose to accept your best offer and we'll connect you to the winning buyer.
9/10 sellers surveyed got the price they expected for their vehicle or more*
Why should I sell my campervan online with carwow?
Over 2.5 million people have already used carwow to help find or sell a vehicle*
How do I get the best price when I sell my campervan?
Selling my campervan FAQs
Then we’ll do EVERYTHING else. As you go about your day your campervan will be advertised in our online auctions and our network of trusted nationwide dealers can bid on it. When the auction’s over we’ll let you know the result and the winning dealer will be in touch to arrange a free collection and your payment.
- We’ll get your campervan into one of our daily auctions - the speed of offers depends on the demand for your specific model. If it doesn’t sell at auction we’ll showcase your campervan for two additional days to give you a second chance to sell it.
- Once you accept an offer you love, we or the dealer will be in touch within 48 hours to sort out the next steps.
- Make sure you have your documents ready to avoid any delays - our dealers will pick up your campervan on a day that works for both of you.
So it’s pretty smooth sailing… or should that be smooth cruising?
But if the van's value is less, you'll need to cover the difference, called negative equity.
Just remember, the process for settling your outstanding finance may vary depending on your finance contract.
Visit our support centreMore van selling FAQs