Audi S1 interior
Like any Audi, the S1 has an interior that is built to last and stylish to look at, but the small infotainment screen points to this being an older model and some of the switchgear is also showing its age.
Despite being based on one of the oldest cars in the line-up, the S1 has a classy interior that is in a different league to all its rivals bar the Mini, which has a more stylish design and a better infotainment system.
The interior is very well put together, but the options come at a significant cost
- Choose your perfect car
- Dealers come to you with their best offers
- Compare offers and buy with confidence
A cool atmosphere comes courtesy of lots of aluminium switchgear and racy red highlights, and the optional sat-nav screen that tucks away into the dashboard means you’re not faced with a bamboozling array of conventional buttons.
Build your own S1 on carwow
Save on average £1,370 off RRP
- Customise colour, engine, trim & much more
- Receive offers from local and national dealers
- Compare by price, location, buyer reviews and availability
- Using carwow is 100% free and confidential