Audi A3 Cabriolet interior
The rest of the Audi A3 line-up has been praised for bringing a high-class feel to the entry-level premium car market, and the A3 Cabriolet shares that quality.
This means, with the Audi A3 Cabriolet, you get metal knobs, soft dashboard plastics, swathes of silver trim and white LED displays. The cloth roof comes in two versions: SE models (that’s Audi-speak for entry level) get a normal cloth roof, Sport and S-Line versions get an ‘acoustic’ roof that keeps the cabin quieter. It’s also available as an option on the SE. All roof options can be opened and closed in 18 seconds at speeds of up to 31mph.
Adults will not appreciate being crammed in the back
- Choose your perfect car
- Dealers come to you with their best offers
- Compare offers and buy with confidence
- 1. Tell us what you want from a car
- 2. We’ll tell you if it matches
- 3. Only takes 1 minute
Audi’s showpiece colour seven-inch media screen rises from the dash when you turn on the ignition, and you control it using a metal-rimmed dial on the centre console. It operates the radio, browses your media devices and can be used to programme the £495 optional sat-nav. It’s better than the touchscreen fitted to more mainstream cars because it’s easy to operate without having to take your eyes off the road.
Build your own A3 Cabriolet on carwow
Save on average £2,801 off RRP
- Customise colour, engine, trim & much more
- Receive offers from local and national dealers
- Compare by price, location, buyer reviews and availability
- Using carwow is 100% free and confidential