Lexus GS F interior
Lexus models tend to have lovely interiors and the GS F’s is no different.
Material quality is impressive and so is the solid build and the satisfying ‘thump’ when you close the doors. The design may not have the futuristic feel of an Audi A6 or the flowing forms of a Mercedes E-Class but it still feels premium and will probably last longer than rivals.
If you prefer traditional to state-of-the-art, you'll feel right at home
- Choose your perfect car
- Dealers come to you with their best offers
- Compare offers and buy with confidence
The infotainment system, although fairly easy-to-use, looks and feels a bit dated next to the latest iDrive from BMW or Comand control system from Mercedes. It’s operated by a mouse-like controller that is not as intuitive as the touchpads and rotary dials in rivals.
Build your own GS F on carwow
Save on average off RRP
- Customise colour, engine, trim & much more
- Receive offers from local and national dealers
- Compare by price, location, buyer reviews and availability
- Using carwow is 100% free and confidential