Fiat Tipo interior
Customers expecting a funky, retro-styled interior might be disappointed by the Fiat Tipo’s cabin.
The infotainment screen and instrument binnacle float on a sea of boring black plastic and although the doors are trimmed in an Alcantara-type fabric there’s a wealth of scratchy parts that make the Fiat Tipo feel cheaper than some rivals. Rivals such as the Hyundai i30 have better materials and superior build quality.
It's all very dull and boring and the average build quality doesn't help
- Choose your perfect car
- Dealers come to you with their best offers
- Compare offers and buy with confidence
- 1. Tell us what you want from a car
- 2. We’ll tell you if it matches
- 3. Only takes 1 minute
Basic Fiat Tipo models get an old-school radio and no infotainment screen. You have to go mid-range in order to get a five-inch touchscreen that isn’t that good anyway. It is better that what Honda can offer you but falls way short of the operational speed, easy menu structure and colorful graphics of a VW Group system that you’d find in a Skoda Octavia.
Build your own Tipo on carwow
Save on average £1,736 off RRP
- Customise colour, engine, trim & much more
- Receive offers from local and national dealers
- Compare by price, location, buyer reviews and availability
- Using carwow is 100% free and confidential