Mercedes E-Class Saloon (2016-2020) Review
The Mercedes E-Class is comfortable to drive and has a lovely cabin, but you’ll have more fun driving some of its alternatives on the right road.
- Choose your perfect car
- Dealers come to you with their best offers
- Compare offers and buy with confidence
- 1. Tell us what you want from a car
- 2. We’ll tell you if it matches
- 3. Only takes 1 minute
- Comfy to drive
- Good space
- Nice infotainment system
What's not so good
- Autonomous driving tech costs extra
- Alternatives more fun to drive
- Pricey options
Mercedes E-Class Saloon (2016-2020): what would you like to read next?
The Mercedes E-Class is comfortable to drive with the right options and has a fantastic interior. If you put thrills first, though, you might want to drive a BMW 5 Series first.
Make sure you buy a car with air suspension for the best comfort. It costs extra, but is well worth it.
Watch our review video above for our full take on the pre-2020 Mercedes E-Class and if you’re sold, head to our deals page to buy one.
Build your own E-Class Saloon (2016-2020) on carwow
Save on average £6,448 off RRP
- Customise colour, engine, trim & much more
- Receive offers from local and national dealers
- Compare by price, location, buyer reviews and availability
- Using carwow is 100% free and confidential