Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR interior
As expected from a Range Rover (especially one that retails at nearly £100,000), the SVR has an excellently appointed interior, with a good chunk of the cabin’s trim pieces being crafted from aluminium or high-quality leathers.
The Sport SVR adopts the same minimalist dashboard design as its full-sized Range Rover brethren, which means many of the car’s systems are controlled using buttons mounted on the steering wheel, or through the infotainment system. There is also the aforementioned aluminium and leather accents throughout the cabin.
Being the sportiest Range Rover that Land Rover currently makes, the SVR comes with several bespoke features – a highlight being the leather, body-clamping sports seats that are both supportive and extremely comfortable.
From the moment you step inside, you can tell it is a very special piece of machinery
- Choose your perfect car
- Dealers come to you with their best offers
- Compare offers and buy with confidence
- 1. Tell us what you want from a car
- 2. We’ll tell you if it matches
- 3. Only takes 1 minute
Blending into the dashboard is Jaguar Land Rover’s InControl Touch Pro system which features satellite navigation with smart rerouting, internet browsing and a 10GB storage facility amongst a sea of other features. It doesn’t support Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, but the system is so fast and smooth that we didn’t really miss it.
Build your own Range Rover Sport SVR on carwow
Save on average £5,479 off RRP
- Customise colour, engine, trim & much more
- Receive offers from local and national dealers
- Compare by price, location, buyer reviews and availability
- Using carwow is 100% free and confidential