Audi A5 interior
The dashboard is beautifully built and easy to use, but it’s worth considering the optional Virtual Cockpit – an all-digital display that gives the car a really modern feel
The A5 sports an exquisite cabin with swathes of leather and aluminium trim and a pared-back layout that looks, and feels, like a luxury product.
Aluminium and soft suede cover just about everything you look at
- Choose your perfect car
- Dealers come to you with their best offers
- Compare offers and buy with confidence
- 1. Tell us what you want from a car
- 2. We’ll tell you if it matches
- 3. Only takes 1 minute
The standard seven-inch infotainment display in the Audi A5 controls a number of in-car features and, as a result, removes the need for numerous conventional buttons on the centre console – mounting it above the dashboard also helps gives the cabin a clean and minimalist look.
Audi’s MMI system uses a scroll wheel and touchpad to control many sat nav and stereo functions – it might not be quite as user-friendly as BMW’s class-leading iDrive system, but it’s well thought out and simple to operate.
If you’re looking for a cabin with a more futuristic feel, it’s worth paying extra for Audi’s Virtual Cockpit. This option replaces the traditional instrument cluster with a 12.3-inch digital screen that can display anything from your speed to sat nav directions in glorious widescreen.
Build your own A5 on carwow
Save on average £6,197 off RRP
- Customise colour, engine, trim & much more
- Receive offers from local and national dealers
- Compare by price, location, buyer reviews and availability
- Using carwow is 100% free and confidential