Volkswagen Golf SV interior
A bigger Golf really is the best way to describe the interior of the SV.
The SV’s classy dashboard is almost identical to its smaller sibling, meaning high-quality and easy-to-use switchgear, although the driving position is less driver-focused and more practical. You sit higher than in a Golf hatchback so you get a better overview of the road ahead. There is the same large range of adjustments for the driver’s seat as in the regular Golf so anyone can easily find a comfortable position behind the wheel.
The boot has a flexible floor than can be set to various heights, and has flaps that smooth over the floor to make it flatter for loading
- Choose your perfect car
- Dealers come to you with their best offers
- Compare offers and buy with confidence
- 1. Tell us what you want from a car
- 2. We’ll tell you if it matches
- 3. Only takes 1 minute
S and SE Golf SV’s come with the basic Composition infotainment system as standard, which operates via a 6.5-inch screen. It can receive and send text messages (not via voice activation as with Ford’s SYNC 3 system) and only when using an Android smartphone. GT models come with the Discover Navigation system, which includes sat-nav with 2 and 3D maps. However, for the top-of-the-range Discovery Pro Navigation system, which has an eight-inch display, smartphone mirroring and a 64GB hard drive, VW will ask for an extra £1,325.
Build your own Golf SV on carwow
Save on average £6,606 off RRP
- Customise colour, engine, trim & much more
- Receive offers from local and national dealers
- Compare by price, location, buyer reviews and availability
- Using carwow is 100% free and confidential