Volvo V90 Cross Country interior
The Volvo V90 has got to have one of the nicest interiors of any car on sale today and the CC simply amplifies this with its bare wood trim and unique leather upholstery.
Most of the dashboard is finished in squidgy-soft plastics and touch points such as the air-vent adjusters and inner door handles are made from cold-to-the-touch metal.
The Cross Country feels as brilliant as any other V90 inside, but you get even better visibility
- Choose your perfect car
- Dealers come to you with their best offers
- Compare offers and buy with confidence
- 1. Tell us what you want from a car
- 2. We’ll tell you if it matches
- 3. Only takes 1 minute
Forming the centrepiece of the interior is the V90’s nine-inch portrait infotainment screen. The large display features pretty graphics and operates very much like an Apple iPad – allowing you to scroll through submenus at the flick of a finger and pinch to zoom in on maps. It’s not quite as easy to use as the fixed scroll knobs you get in a BMW of Audi, but it is compatible with Apple CarPlay and comes with free lifetime map updates.
Build your own V90 Cross Country on carwow
Save on average £5,948 off RRP
- Customise colour, engine, trim & much more
- Receive offers from local and national dealers
- Compare by price, location, buyer reviews and availability
- Using carwow is 100% free and confidential