All Abarth models
Discover your best deals upfront, with absolutely no need to haggle
New Abarth cars
- Save and feel confident you’re getting the best deal
- Compare offers from top-rated dealers, local and national
- Buy anywhere, service at your local dealer
Used Abarth cars
- Handpicked manufacturer-approved dealers
- Every car on carwow is mechanically checked with warranty
- No hassle, we keep your personal details private from dealers
Lease a new Abarth
- Mainland delivery to your front door anywhere in the UK
- Pay a set amount each month over a period of 2, 3 or 4 years
- UK manufacturer warranty and road tax for the contract length
Latest Abarth news
About Abarth cars
Abarth has a strong history of modifying Fiats from sedate family cars into rally-bred racing machines. In 1971 it became an ‘in-house’ tuning arm of the Italian brand and has been responsible for some of the fastest Fiats of recent years.
The current Abarth range consists of hard-top and convertible versions of the 595 – a fantastic hot hatch based on the Fiat 500. Engine and suspension modifications, sports seats and new bumpers transform the cheap and cheeky 500 into a brilliant little sports car.
The Abarth 695 biposto comes with lightened body panels and windows, a racing gearbox and more scorpion stickers than you can shake a stick at. This is likely to be a car for the most die-hard Abarth fans only, however, as it costs more than twice as much as the standard 595.