All Maserati models
Discover your best deals upfront, with absolutely no need to haggle
New Maserati cars
- Save and feel confident you’re getting the best deal
- Compare offers from top-rated dealers, local and national
- Buy anywhere, service at your local dealer
Lease a new Maserati
- Mainland delivery to your front door anywhere in the UK
- Pay a set amount each month over a period of 2, 3 or 4 years
- UK manufacturer warranty and road tax for the contract length
Latest Maserati news
About Maserati cars
It might sometimes live in the shadow of its more ebullient compatriot Ferrari, but Maserati has actually been building cars a lot longer. In fact, Maserati was first established in 1914, three decades before Enzo Ferrari started building cars. Today the Maserati brand is part of the Fiat-Chrysler group.
Once a maker of glamorous GTs and racing cars, it now produces a range of sports cars SUVs and saloons, all united by a sense of luxury and sensuous Italian style.